Cool fishing spot in Naga Baywalk

My Fishing trip in Naga


One Sunday afternoon, it was my rest day when I decided to explore some fishing spot in the South of Cebu. I heard that there is a good fishing spot at the back of Naga City hall that is free and has potential presence of large fish. So I packed my gears and I'm all set to fishing.

It's easy to know that you're already in Naga City because their city hall is visible along the road, and there is a big welcome sign in front.



Naga City Hall. fishing in cebu philippines
Naga City hall
I noticed how organize and clean the Naga plaza is. The flowers and trees are well trimmed and there are several Philippine Flags in front of it which gave me an impression that the Government officials there are loyal and proud of our country. (I hope all Government officials in the Philippines have the same passion too...)

This is the front view of the Naga City hall. This is just right beside the road, so its easy to identify when it's your first time going there.

Alright it's time to check the fishing spot at the back. There is a road going to the back or what they call the Naga Baywalk at the side of the City hall. When I got there I immediately prepared my gears, and cast my bait! 

Naga City Hall. fishing in cebu philippines
Naga baywalk view.
The good thing about this fishing spot is that there are several food stall and awesome lighting at night. I also find the place very safe because main police station is just walking distance away. 


At the back of Naga City Hall. best fishing spot in cebu
Food, drink, etc. at Naga baywalk.
I can tell that the sea is really deep on this fishing spot because of the presence of several large vessels docking near the Naga Baywalk.

One of the best fishing spot in cebu
Fishing area at Naga Baywalk

I didn't caught any fish today because I experiment on using a lure. Anyway, the most important thing is I enjoyed the place and had fun fishing on my Sunday rest day.


Tips:
  • Bring sunblock, or umbrella.
  • Bring bottled water and snack if you’re going here in the morning or noon because the food stalls are not yet open during these times.