Ghost update Application/Profile updated



November 15, 2018

I can't believe how this happen so fast. After a few days of anxiety, I finally received the most awaited ghost update in my Express Entry profile this morning. Truly God will give your desire when you least expect. What I learned from this whole process is to trust in God more and pray as hard as you can. Don't expect too much, and always lift everything up to God. After days of waiting, I learned to let go and let God. My prayer's ending has changed to 'You know my hearts desire, but I lift everything up to you. And your Will be done'

This line has lessen the burden of anxiety and worrying about the outcome of my Canada PR application. Now that I got the ghost update, its now just a matter of time before the Passport Request will come. I'm so thankful and excited..But I know someone is more excited and happy as I am. It's my ever supportive Meepo. She's everything that makes my life sweet and easy. I will do another update when I get the passport request.

No comments:

Post a Comment