Boat trip to Cagayan de Oro from Cebu

So I decided to take a boat going Cagayan de Oro. A week before, my mom asked me to go home because of my brother and sister's college graduation. I didn't hesitate as I was so excited to see her as well after months working in Cebu. I decided to take a boat because my shift would end in the afternoon and there's no available flight to Cagayan de Oro from Cebu in the afternoon. If there is I wouldn't be spending more than 3 thousand for a plane when I can spend over a thousand through boat, unless I really need to cut my travel time.

I went to SM City Cebu ground floor to buy a ticket. I checked the schedule for 2Go shipping and Trans-Asia and they both have night schedule. I was about to choose 2Go, but I remember that delay of this shipping is like normal to them. There was a time I was travelling from Cagayan to Cebu, their departure schedule should be 8 pm but they departed from the Cagayan de Oro port 11:30 pm. I will no longer take 2Go when going home to Cagayan de Oro. 

Back to the ticketing both, I choose Trans-Asia shipping. I paid for tourist accommodation  for around Php 1,200.00. I believe the difference is only a hundred from the Economy, plus you will get to enjoy the air conditioned accommodation, and free bedding and pillow.  

I went to Cebu Pier 4 at around 7 pm, then the trans-Asia ship departed at exactly 8 pm. As expected they departed on time.

I went straight to my accommodation room and didn't waste time, I tour around the boat for a few minutes, then sleep. I was excited for the morning. I know the weather is good, and it's going to be perfect for picture taking.

The sun is starting to shine, and I have my camera ready. Time for picture taking! :)

Check out the pictures below. This is my first few days with the DSLR so, I don't have much knowledge with the settings. I was just playing around with it. 

Cargo Ship Picture
Cargo Ship Going to Cebu from Cagayan de Oro

early morning view from the ferry
Early morning view from the ferry

Cagayan de Oro, CdO port
View from the ferry while approaching to CdeO port

Coin swimmer
You will see these people while the ferry is preparing to dock

Divisoria Cagayan de Oro City
Divisoria Cagayan de Oro City

Ferry Front view
Ferry front view
IRL adventure used to be the name of this blog before I changed it.

Thanks for dropping by. :)